I know for some reason ISBN World hasn't been very active in the past few months but do you all want to try again? Anyone got any suggestions? I would recommend The Good Women of China book - however since I have just completed it, maybe we ould try the other book by the same author titled Sky Burial by Xinran isbn - 9780099461937. The book has had some good reviews http://www.waterstones.com/waterstonesweb/displayProductDetails.do?sku=4631177. What do we all think?
The next book is . . .
Sept - Oct 2010 ----Yvette - Dirt Music by Tim Winton, ISBN 9780330490269
Nov - Dec 2010 ---- Nicole
Jan - Feb 2011 ---- Bean
March - April 2011 ---- Brooke
May - June 2011 ---- Julie
July - August 2011 ---- Nat
Sept - Oct 2011 ---- Gemma
Nov - Dec 2011 ---- Kerrie
Jan - Feb 2012 ----
March - April 2012 ----
May - June 2012 ----
Nov - Dec 2010 ---- Nicole
Jan - Feb 2011 ---- Bean
March - April 2011 ---- Brooke
May - June 2011 ---- Julie
July - August 2011 ---- Nat
Sept - Oct 2011 ---- Gemma
Nov - Dec 2011 ---- Kerrie
Jan - Feb 2012 ----
March - April 2012 ----
May - June 2012 ----
Tim Winton - Dirt Music
I am looking forward to start reading this book, been meaning to read for while.
Sunday, 23 December 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment